- Improved physical and mental well-being
- Greater connection with community
- Freedom and purpose as we trust God
- 1 Explore the benefits of Sabbath
- 2 Take the Challenge
- 3 Enjoy greater well-being and sense of community
The benefits of Sabbath
What Sabbath means to me
What is the Sabbath?
The Sabbath is the seventh day of the week (Saturday), beginning at sunset Friday and ending at sunset Saturday. This 24-hour period is an opportunity to take a break from the stress and busyness of life, to be rejuvenated, to connect with friends and family, focus on relationships and to explore the wonders of nature.
Find a Sabbath-keeping church
What better way to celebrate the Sabbath Gift than by meeting up to worship our Creator and share together? We’d love to meet you at church.
Dr Christina Leimena
Health benefits of the Sabbath
Dr Brendan Pratt
Disconnect from the world
Moe Stiles and Nathan Brown
Connect, belong and rediscover community
Sabbath and the Bible